EDGE Gas Lens LARGE DIAMETER Series
EDGE Gas Lens LARGE DIAMETER SERIES can be used on the 9,20,25,17,18,26 torches with the LARGE DIAMETER GAS LENS (45V0204S, 45V116S, 45V64S, 995795S, 45V116, 45v64, 995795, 45v63, using the EDGE LARGE DIAMETER ADAPTER you can use the 4 EDGE LD TIG Pyrex Cups. Each of the EDGE welding cups are hand-made in the USA. Each cup is made out of laboratory-grade borosilicate glass, most commonly known as Pyrex.
EDGE Welding Cups are made to exacting standards and put through our quality-control system to ensure that every cup is made to fit right. Each cup is size labeled to ensure that the welder isn’t wasting time trying to find the correct size cup. Every cup is oven annealed to ensure that the life of the cup is maximized.
GL920, GL1718, CB920. CB1718 (P4-10)
EDGE 1/16 Diffuser do not use above 80 amp (DC)
- We recommend DC only, 180 amp unless using pulse settings.
- Can be used with any size and type electrode.
- Best used with metals such as Stainless steel, Titanium and Inconel ( (Not recommended for Aluminum based material) The aluminum is to hot and will melt the cup.)
- We do not recommend walking the cup. (This will cause premature failure)
GL920-P12, GL920-P15 AND GL920-18
- We recommend DC only, 180 amp unless using pulse settings. (These cups can be used for AC but duty cycle must be 50% at max amps with 15″-18″ (381mm-457mm) length runs.)
- Best used with metals such as: Stainless steel, Titanium, Inconel, Nickel based and thin aluminum based.
- Recommended use with 3/32 (2.4) electrode, but can use other sizes also.
- The tungsten can be pushed out 3/4″ – 1 1/2″ (19mm-38mm) for clearance.
- We do not recommend walking the cup. (This will cause premature failure.)