Our Welding Cups Look a Little Different.
Don’t get us wrong, we’re fans of the pink cups, too. We simply provide an alternative to what’s out there by producing welding cups made from glass – enabling you to see your weld as you go.
GL920, GL1718, CB920. CB1718 (P4-10)
- We recommend DC only, 180 amp unless using pulse settings.
- Can be used with any size and type electrode.
- Best used with metals such as Stainless steel, Titanium and Inconel ( (Not recommended for Aluminum based material) The aluminum is to hot and will melt the cup.)
- We do not recommend walking the cup. (This will cause premature failure)
GL920-P12, GL920-P15 AND GL920-18
- We recommend DC only, 180 amp unless using pulse settings. (These cups can be used for AC but duty cycle must be 50% at max amps with 15″-18″ (381mm-457mm) length runs.)
- Best used with metals such as: Stainless steel, Titanium, Inconel, Nickel based and thin aluminum based.
- Recommended use with 3/32 (2.4) electrode, but can use other sizes also.
- The tungsten can be pushed out 3/4″ – 1 1/2″ (19mm-38mm) for clearance.
- We do not recommend walking the cup. (This will cause premature failure.)